Filterscape is a flexible sound bending plug-in. It's a parametric equalizer. It's a virtual analog filter. It's a delay effect. It's a modulation device. It's all at once - and more. It offers you the tools and flexibility to spice up your music in ways beyond imagination.
- 2 multimode filters with simultaneous output for lowpass, bandpass, highpass and notch.
- A four band equalizer with snapshot/morphing technology and different modes including parallel bandpass filtering.
- Tempo syncable delay.
- Modular routing and internal mixers.
- Modulation: MIDI, step sequencers, LFOs, envelope followers.
New in v1.4
- Supported formats now include VST3 and 64-bit VST2
- New installers with improved support for new OS - Windows 7/8 and OS X Mountain Lion.
- Various other bugs fixed
New in v1.3
- Native 64-bit support VST.
- Improved installers take Win7 permissions issues into account.
- Several minor bugs and niggles fixed.
New in v1.1
- Improved preset handling (up/down buttons, faster loading etc.)
- Value display shows preset names
- Improved MidiLearn