FlexiMusic Wave Editor is an easy-to-use audio editor for professionals and home users. It provides a powerful and user-friendly editing environment for novice users. You can edit and record music, apply effects and filters, adjust stereo channels, save audio to all of the popular formats and burn songs to CD.
- U-Turn play, selected part play are also possible.
start playing just at any place by a click.
- Huge file editing. You can work on or record a long audio file up to 2GB
(2048mb) size (for 16 bit file). (3 hours and 20 minutes of CD quality Stereo,
higher for mono).
- Editing operations: cut, copy, delete, trim, paste-replace, paste-insert,
paste multiple insert (looping). Additional editing operations: paste-mix, paste
modulate, paste cross fade.
- You can bookmark a selected portion or view and reuse the same bookmark as needed.
- Transform operations: Reverse, invert, move-up/down, move-forward/back, inter-change channels, channel mix etc.
- Re-formatting, re-sampling.
- Volume Processing: Maximize, Quick fade in, fade out, set to predefined, you
can choose either to change or optimize the volume to any given %.
- Special effects: Equalize, Echo, Noise reduction, Delete silence.
- Generate: add sine wave with one or two frequency (changing from one to
other), multi frequency noise, silence etc.
- Draw: you can directly draw the wave form by using mouse on it, like
painting/writing, for repairing noise, removing click sound etc.
- For viewing there are zoom options, zoom with mouse select, zoom at mouse click, zoom-in, zoom-out, zoom 1:1, zoom all.
- Unlimited Undo operations.
- File types supported: wav, au, snd, raw and mp3
New in Mar 2007
- Updated to run on Windows Vista.