Frequency is a software synthesizer designed for rhythmic tracks.
Frequency is based on the sound generation of a dual oscillator with additive waveforms and waveshape modeling whose pitch comes from the built-in note sequencer and dynamics are taken from the input signal. This allows Frequency to transform rhythmic audio into a unique synthesizer instrument.
Some of the musical applications of Frequency include creating glitch, noise, classic game effects, drone, buzz and you can easily turn drum loops into synth and bass lines.
Changes in v1.2
- New and improved interface
- Enhanced graphic engine for faster interface
- Two new pulse oscillator waveforms
- Improved host synchronization
- Re-calibrated envelope follower and oscillator filter algorithms
- New “harmonics” control slider
- New preset patches
- Support for parameter automation begin/end
- Various interface changes