G8-R is a gate effect which can be set to your hosts tempo, you can create custom patterns quickly with it's various randomizing features or simply draw your own pattern by hand, there are also some useful presets to help you get started.
The effect can be controlled using various sources including your PC's keyboard and of course midi input, there is also the option to play your pattern in reverse. G8-R also features a filter and various global controls which can be modulated by various sources. Using this effect you can create a trance gate simply or just apply humanizing volume adjustments to your audio and save your settings for later use.
- GUI by Rick Christy of Designer Monkey
- Randomizing options
- 4 different control methods
- Tempo Sync
- Forward and reverse modes
- Built in filter and global controls
- Mono and stereo output modes
- Modulation controls
New in v1.3
- 3 new vintage filters added.
- MIDI can now be received by MIDI in mode using a selected device, where as before a connection in was required which is not so common with some hosts for effects, a input is still available also if you want to use a MIDI plugin etc to control G8-R.