GlissEQ is an analog-style equalizer in plug-in form. The most interesting thing GlissEQ offers is its dynamic equalization performance. Using almost any existing equalizer, you always get what you have set: e.g., if you specify a +6 dB boost at 100 Hz you get exactly a +6 dB boost at 100 Hz, also visible on the spectrum analyser. GlissEQ offers a slightly different approach. When you specify +6 dB at 100 Hz, you don't necessarily get +6 dB of gain. Actual filter gain is adjusted dynamically according to the program material you are filtering.
- Convenient user interface
- Five filter bands
- Eight filter types
- Real-time spectrum analyzer
- Full/bar spectrum graph modes
- Interchannel spectrum overlays
- Extra efficient Dyn 0 mode
- High quality mode
- Three dynamic modes
- "A-to-B" comparisons
- Factory presets
- Mono-to-Stereo, Stereo-to-Stereo processing
- Any sample rate is supported
- Internal 64-bit processing
- Native assembler DSP code
New in v3.7
- Bugfix for rare occasional crashes on Mac OS X.
- Implemented "Wide View Mode"
- Added "Load CSV" and "Save CSV" text file functions
- If secondary spectrum is active, the delta between primary and secondary spectrums at cursor position is now displayed.
New in v3.6
- BugFix for GUI freezing on Mac OS X 10.8.
- Imported spectrum's color is now taken from the exporting instance.
New in v3.5
- New user interface display mode "Min Infrastructure"
- New level meter display mode "Flat Level Meters"
- New global switch added "Show All Filter Shapes"
- Version change history information window added.
- 6 dB/oct low-pass and high-pass filters added.
- Window size is now stored correctly in the default preset.
New in v3.2
- Smoothed spectrum display implemented.
- Mid/side spectrums are now shown correctly.
- Spectrum's block size does not affect vertical spectrum's position now.
- Secondary spectrum display implemented.
- EQ highlight areas implemented.
- The "No Multi-Channel Operation" global switch was added that fixes incompatibility with some non-VST2.3 compliant VST hosts.
- Graphics drawing performance improved considerably.
- Scroller positions are now preserved when the user interface closes.
- The "Show All Channel Meters" routing switch added.
- Default band's bandwidth and Dyn values can be now defined via band 1 in the first group.