HG Pulse Control is a VSTi plugin created to control the Waldorf Pulse/Pulse Plus from within a sequencing host.
With this plugin all parameters are managed and controlled by the plugin. By using the HG Pulse Control, the Pulse transforms into a full pledged VSTi.
First enhancement this brings about is extended preset storage and tweaking. On top of this, the HG Pulse Control VSTi also adds a programmable sequencer, a gate and modulation sequencer, a second advanced Arpeggiator, a LFO, 2 x 32 stage envelopes (with repeat), and random voltage which can be accessed via a second dedicated Modulation Matrix. These features enhance the Pulse into a more useful and versatile instrument.
There are default and randomization buttons for every section, and an adjustable Global Random/Default.
Here is a sample video of the HG Pulse Control VSti
New in v1.2
- The recently developed Arp engine installed
- Polyphonic Mode for chained Pulses
- Scale Mapper assign a distinct scale for each note to squash the sequence into.
- Disabled Clock send by default
- Panic will now send on all 16 channels
- Oscillator 2 now has a new mode - Cross Modulation