Audio Hijack Pro 2.10.6
Audio Hijack Pro allows you to record and enhance any audio stream, such as internet streams, records and cassettes, DVD audio, etc.
- Hijack audio from any application.
- Hijack running applications (instant hijack).
- Add DSP effects to any audio.
- Hijack multiple applications simultaneously.
- Support for VST, AudioUnit, and LADSPA plugins.
- Record audio to AIFF.
- Record audio to MP3, AAC, and ALAC (apple lossless).
- Timed hijacking/recording.
- Multiple timers per session, one-shot timers, autowake/autolaunch timers.
- In-app file organization.
- In-app CD burning.
- Level meters.
- Pause & split recordings.
- Quick record.
- Split on silence/remove silence.
- ID3 tagging.
- Available in multiple languages.
New in v2.10.6
- Updated the Instant On component to version 6.0.2
- Enhanced Audio capture from Zoiper and Bria 3
- AIFF recordings now use ID3 tags, matching iTunes (AIFF specification be damned!)
- Bugfix for 'Quit Audio Hijack Pro' option causing future timers to fail to schedule
- Bugfix for AppleScript support have been taken care of
- Bugfix for 4FX plugin instances would not correctly show in the Effects area
- Audio capture from iSight cameras has been restored
- Software updates have been improved, with automatic downloads and install on quit, based on a newer version of Sparkle
- Various other small bugfixes
New in v2.10.5
- Audio capture of Safari, QuickTime Player, FaceTime, and Messages is now possible on Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Updated Instant On component to 6.0.1 which supports OS X 10.8
- Bugfix for custom install crash
- Factory Reset fixed to work with Mountain Lion OS X
- Audio Hijack Pro is now signed as part of Apple's Developer ID program
- Various other bugfixes
New in v2.10.3
- Updated Instant ON to 5.0.2
- Bugfix for older version of Skype issues
- Updated Lame MP3 recording engine 3.98.4
- Recordings are automatically split if they reach 2 GB in size or 24 hours in length.
- Various bugfixes
New in v2.9.10
- Audio Hijack Pro now requires Mac OS X 10.6.
- The updated Instant On component works better than ever to capture audio from running applications, as well as all System Audio.
- The Install Extras window has been improved for easier use.
- A bug affecting recording from many headsets has been fixed. This will result in improved recording from Logitech headsets and Blue Snowball microphones.
- A bug where recording AAC files could hang on completion has been fixed.
- Recording no longer prevents displays from sleeping.
- A bug where timers would attempt to fire even if their date had passed has been fixed.
New in v2.9.7
- The Instant Hijack component has been updated to 2.2.7, which fixes several small bugs.
- The LAME MP3 recording engine has been updated to 3.98.4.
- The VoiceOver plugin now defaults to a lower buffer size, for reduced latency.
- A bug where deleting a session which was recording could cause a crash has been corrected.
- A bug with the Minimize to Menubar Record option has been corrected.
- A bug where HotKeys failed if they included the 'A' key (yes, really) has been corrected.
Proudly sponsored by