Hoar is a VSTi stringmachine synth with bright and sharp sounding, as well good for producing synth-FX's courtesy of modulated filtering with randomness and other stuff.
- extra wide keyboard range (6 octaves as a rife minimum)
- phrase arpeggiator/gate with hold
- up to 16x unison per voice
- Hover the mouse over a control: you'll see a balloon tooltip explaining the control
- Right-click on a free space within GUI: you'll see the "About" window with several special notes on synth operation
- Read fsynthz.com/F_common.htm
Proudly sponsored by