IdolSoundLab is a software solution for audio file editing, converting and recording. The program contains everything you need to edit, convert, record, create and mix audio files. IdolSoundLab is also capable to burn audio files to CD or DVD disc. It comes with built in effects including Flanger, Phaser, Reverb, Delay, Panning and Pitch.
Supported audio file formats:
Wave files, True audio files, Ogg audio files, Flac audio files, Monkey’s audio files, Musepack audio files, Wavpack audio files, M4A audio files, Raw AAC audio files, CD audio files, mp3 audio files, Windows media audio files, Midi files and Muz files.
- Play, Cut, Copy, Paste or Merge any supported audio files
- Normalize the amplitude of the audio signal from any audio file.
- Adjust the amplitude level of any audio file.
- Convert a number of audio file formats
- Mix wave files end record them to a single audio file.
- Improve the sound quality from your audio file with the 10 bands equalizer.
- Apply different sound effects to any audio file.
- Write and edit English text in the SpeechTextEditor and convert it into audible speech.
- Write and edit song text in the SongTextEditor.
- Capture and record any sounds from your soundcard in real time, including microphone and streamed audio from internet.
- Add automation to any control parameter in the program.
- Save your work as a project file.
- Burn audio files to CD or DVD disc.