This is an amazing tool for those who use convolution reverberators (e.g. SF Acoustic Mirror, SIR) in their soundworks. This tool will help you to design your own room impulse responses ranging from small rooms to large echo halls to small "intimate" cabinets to echoing soundscapes. You have the opportunity to design materials and room's geometry. There is a bunch of other settings too. These are room's size which really alters perceived size, density control which allows to create maximally dense reverbs, "random seed" parameter which allows to create endless number of variations of the same room design. After you have designed your room you just need to press "Generate" button and after a while a freshy WAV file will be ready to be loaded into any convolution reverberator for your listening pleasure.
- Easy-to-use vector graphics editor
- Grid support for even easier editing
- 8 frequency bands for precise material definition
- 8, 16, 24 and 32-bit output
- 44100, 48000, 88200, 96000 Hz output sampling rates
- Many example designs and materials
- Overall room size is controlled with a single slider
New in v1.9
- Command line rendering capability implemented: you can specify parameters in the command line now. IM will render the design without opening the UI.
- Object selection hot-spot reduced to allow for more precise selection of objects.
- Global ray count option added. Now you can force emitter to use this global setting.