The Invisible Limiter is a transparent look-ahead brickwall limiter with automatic attack/release-time optimization. The Invisible Limiter's limiting algorithm minimizes the difference between the original and the limited materials.
- Transparent brickwall limiting
- Separate processing of stereo channels
- Automatic control of attack and release time with look-ahead
- MS Processing mode (new in 1.3.0)
- Adjustable Compression Curve (new in 1.3.0)
- Oversampling (new in 1.3.0)
- Reduced Plug-in latency (improved in 1.3.0)
- Output level indicator (new in 1.3.0)
- Bypass (new in 1.3.0)
- Post-limiting gain (new in 1.3.0)
- Supports from 44.1kHz to 192kHz sample rate
- Supports up to 64bit floating-point I/O
- 64bit floating-point internal resolution
- Latency Compensation (If DAW supports)
- Compatible 32-bit VST interface on 32/64-bit Windows
New in v1.3.2
- Improvement: Performance +25%.
- Improvement: GUI response (only for Windows version).
- Improvement: "A.O.M. News" function was disabled by default. (it makes plug-ins unstable in certain environments).
- Bug fix: GUI memory leak.
- Bug fix: CPU load was wasted for silent input.
- Bug fix: Wrong latency value was reported before the first playback.