KORE attempts to bring order to the overwhelming number of software instruments, effects, presets and varying operating concepts. Uniting all your NI and third party VST and Audio Units instruments and effects into a single platform, KORE presents them in a single, clearly structured, uniform interface. Inside your sequencer KORE becomes a plug-in.
KORE shifts the focus from the instrument to the sound itself. The KoreSound format stores information that describes a preset's musical characteristics. Use the Sound Browser's powerful search and filter functions to find sounds according to their musical attributes. As well as descriptive meta data, the KoreSound format also stores information on key splits, layers, routings, assignments and more making it a truly comprehensive format.
KORE's standardized software interface corresponds exactly to the layout and functionality of KORE's hardware component. The bi-directional communication delivers a dynamic workflow, displaying information instantly on both interfaces. The controller's high-resolution protocol, touch-sensitive knobs and USB 2.0 sound card turn all your plug-ins into a single, powerful and tactile instrument. NOTE: This is NOT a DSP solution - the hardware is a controller and audio/MIDI interface ONLY.
- Universal Sound Platform and performance environment, uniting all Audio Unit and VST plug-ins, both third party and NI.
- Hardware for hands-on control of all Audio Unit and VST plug-ins (This is NOT a DSP solution - the hardware is a controller and audio/MIDI interface ONLY).
- Integrated 24bit/96KHz USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI interface.
- Sound Browser searches for sounds by musical attributes.
- KoreSound format allows categorization and combination of sounds.
- Integrated mixer with send, insert and group channels and 20 high-end effects.
- Powerful live performance features allow seamless transitions between set-ups.
- Pre-configured for immediate use with Komplete 3 and NI Komplete Sound 2.