KeroVee is a Pitch-Correction plug-in that works as a VST effect. It can pitch-detect and retune to specified scales or MIDI notes. 'Bypass' and 'SubTone' mix are also available.
- Scale Buttons 'C' to 'B' specify the 'Allowed' note.
- Speed: Tuning Speed. Maybe robotic if set to '100=MAX'.
- TuneTo (If both are enabled the MIDI note gets priority. But scale tuning is effective after notes are "offed"):
- MIDI: Enable Tuning to MIDI notes.
- Scale: Enable Tuning to specified scales by scale buttons.
- Calib: Maste1r tuning 430Hz to 450Hz. The default is 440Hz.
- Bal LR balance of output.
- Vol Output level.
- Bypass Original sound mix level.
- SubTone -1 Octave of tuned sound mix level.
- Tuned Tuned sound mix level.
How to use KeroVee:
New in v1.61
- Bugfix for squealing noise in some cases
New in v1.6
- Improved noise suppression
- Nuance parameter is added
- Optimized to SSE2. CPU consumption is improved.
New in v1.53
- Latency is reduced for live performance.
- Enhanced and optimized Graphical User Interface.
- Latency is now properly reported to host
New in v1.27
- BugFix: In some HOST (especially Audacity), some noise is generated if invoke KeroVee twice or later.
New in v1.26
- SSE CPU check code is added. message will be displayed if cannot work.
- Improved tolerability for input level-over.
- Retune algo is improved, more natural correction.
- 'Chord mode' is added that will specify the multiple allowable note.