LP10 is a mixdown/mastering EQ. It comes with 10 bands and 10 filter types per band: peak, notch, low and high pass with 12 and 24 dB per octave, two band pass filters, a low and a high shelf filter. As a novum, the LP10 v4.0 is a variable phase EQ: the phase response can be freely tuned, from minimum phase over linear phase to inverse minimum phase. The frequency response is exactly matched to analog RLC circuits.
New in v4.0.2
- Resizable GUI
New in v4.0
- Support for 64bit Windows
- Better Graphical User Interface
- New mode added: Autolisten
New in v3.2.1
- The zooming behaviour of the built-in analyzer has been changed such that it is always centered around the middle of the screen.
- A bug that caused the stereo width to change when using the A/B function has also been removed.