For over two decades, the Lexicon 480L Digital Effects System* has been the standard by which all other signal processors are measured. The Lexicon 480L* remains a popular choice among top producers for the most demanding tasks. Even today the Lexicon 480L is widely considered as one of the best-sounding reverbs ever built.
When creating the first entry for their own product line, Relab Development decided to create the most accurate emulation that could replace this legendary hardware reverb. The LX480 plugin goes far beyond emulation by using the exact same reverb technology and introducing higher density modes and functions not found on the original.
- Faithful recreation of the Random Hall algorithm from the well known hardware reverb.
- Modeled input and output stages - Everything is modeled from internal clipping to quirks in the feedback loops.
- Additional exclusive features and functions not found on the original:
- Continuous controls.
- Flexible and additional filter structures for better sound shaping.
- More ER delay lines.
- Stereo manipulation.
- 88.2Khz and 96Khz support.
- Improved algorithms with higher density than the original.
- Quick controls and customizable display.