LiveSlice is a beat slicer and arranger intended to be played live - like an instrument. Everything can be controlled by MIDI, fine tuned in the GUI and seamlessly integrated in your midi sequencer - all in one creative workflow.
New in v1.5
- Audio and MIDI export.
- Drag'n'drop loading of files.
- MP3 import.
- AIF import.
- You can now load multiple files at once.
- Load many one shot samples to the same loop slot.
- Keyboard shortcuts in the file manager.
- Added an option to speed up loading of files at the expense of less detailed graphical representation.
- Updated user interface backend (better performance).
- Improved scrolling in the file browser and loops list.
- Default colors now loaded.
- Fixed minor bug with pasting events.
- The "clear" command now properly resets all parameters.
- Fixed clipping during 24 bit export.
Proudly sponsored by