- LiveSticks is a software MIDI controller that can make a game cotroller a MIDI controller.You can assign note (instrument, drum, percussion, sound effect), pitchbend, control change for each stick and button.
- You can connect controllers for Macintosh, and for game machines (Playstation, Ninteodo 64 etc.) with connection kit of 3rd party, and also can use the computers keyboard
- Some USB game controllers for Windows PC can be used too.
- 2 or more MIDI sound generators are controllable through OMS.
- And, it is very easy to make your setup window for your controller.
Proudly sponsored by