Loop editor is a simple audio loop editor. Designed in Cocoa from the ground up, Loop Editor proudly takes advantage of Quartz, CoreAudio, and other solid OS X interface features.
Loop Editor supports all audio file formats that support loop markers, including every type of looping available for any given format. Loop Editor is one of the only applications available that manages multiple loop makers (within files that support multiple loops).
- Supports AIFF, WAVE, Sound Designer, ACID, Apple Loop, and CoreAudio (CAF) audio files
- Supports any sample rate or bit depth
- Supports any number of channels
- Supports interleaved and split channel files
- Supports files with multiple loops
- Supports Forward/Backward and Backward looping
- Supports full editing during playback
- Nudge and zero-cross controls
- Fully customizable keyboard shortcuts