M30 Studio Reverb v1.0.2
The M30 Studio Reverb is a simple to use reverb that is powered by AlgoFlex - a new high definition TC technology that enables hardware quality and predictability to be ported to native software.
- Hall: M30 is derived from the popular M40 reverb that ships with all TC Electronic audio interfaces. The sound of M30 takes the same Hall reverb algorithm that's found in the M40 (alongside Room and Plate algorithms).
- Pre Delay: Whether you work with vocals or instruments, the M30 Studio Reverb will add a broad and warm reverb to your sound. Use the pre delay to separate the source from the reverb tail.
- Decay: M30 preserves the natural characteristics of the original source, which gives you an authentic large sound. Use the decay parameter to adjust the length of the reverb diffuse field.
- Hi Color: The sound of M30 is perfectly suited to vocals, but it can also be used with a wide variety of instruments and audio material. Hi Color varies the "color" of the reverb. From dark to crisp and bright, the Color parameter can really change the characteristics and style of the reverb.
- Mix: The Mix parameter obviously sets the wet/dry mix. Use the convenient 100% knob when working with the reverb as parallel effect.
New in v1.0.2
- Fixed: Problem running M30 with certain Mac systems.
- Fixed: Decay Time parameter was not showing correct values.
Proudly sponsored by