M42 Nebula v2.0
M42 Nebula is a VST synththesizer that combines rhythmic elements, giant pad & space sounds, & a unique warp function.
2 completely independent synths with each:
- 2 ADSR Envelope Generators.
- 12dB/octave State Variable Filter (LP, HP, BP and AP).
- LFO (BPM synced) with an unique Arpeggiator.
- Pulsar (BPM synced, creates the algorithmic element).
- Easy to operate 3 * 5 Modulation Matrix.
- Synth1: (VAO) saw, square, triangle, pulse1, pulse2, Noise
- Synth2: (SFO) special set of 5 pad sounds arranged as
Soundfont bank. Number of supported banks: 4.
- Stereo Chorus/Flanger.
- Stereo BPM synced Cross-Delay.
- 2 band EQ, 1 band parametric.
- WARP (distortion with cutoff and resonance).
- MIDI Learn for almost all parameters
- Virtual Keyboard (for audition of presets)
- Multitimbrality: 2 (per instance!)
- Polyphony: 6 voices (each synth).
Proudly sponsored by