MP3 WAV Studio is an all-in-one solution for burning, ripping and playing of audio files. In addition, the program can also create, encode, decode and convert between MP3 and other formats. Additional features include jitter-correction for ripping of scratched CDs, burn proof, batch conversions, drag and drop playlist creation, as well as a MP3 site manager and more. MP3 WAV Studio supports all popular audio formats, including MP3, WMA, OGG, VOX, WAV and others.
Features of the Audio Player:
- Supports the following audio formats: WAV, WMA, MP2, MP3, VOX, RAW, MPC, AVI, G.726, G.723, G.721, Ogg, AIFF and AU.
- Visual representation of audio data in the process of playback.
- Easy-to-use playlist box, you can directly drag your music files from your Windows Explorer to this playlist box for playback.
Features of the CD Ripper:
- Allows fast ripping from audio CDs to WAV, MP3, WMA or OGG formats directly without intermediate WAV files;
- Supports jitter-correction ripping modes to restore damaged tracks from scratched CDs.
Features of the CD Burner:
- Records audio CD discs On-the-Fly and erases re-writable discs;
- Supports majority of modern IDE, USB, SCSI CD writers assembled in 2001 year or later. Pioneer, Sony, Ricoh, HP, Toshiba, Plextor, Lite-On, Mitsumi, HP, LG, Philips, TEAC, Toshiba, TDK, etc;
- Supports Buffer Protection systems, like Burn Proof and others for error free recording;
- Creates audio CDs easily from wide range audio files like WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, RAW, VOX, etc;
- Imports multi-session CDs and merges new files with an existing session.
Features of the Audio Converter:
- Supports Batch mode for fast converting of several files at one time;
- Converts from MP3, WMA, WAV, AVI, OGG, MP2, MPEG, MPC, MP+ and G721;
- Converts to MP3, WMA, ADPCM, DSP, MP2, VOX, OGG, GSM, G721, G723, G721 and A-LAW.