WHAT IS MABUSE?
- Mabuse is a real-time Audiovisual Composition and Performance tool. Check out the About Mabuse FAQ for more information.
WHO IS MABUSE FOR?
- Mabuse is for all electronic music and video makers. Musicians, video artists, performers, VJ's who want to make music, and DJ's who want to make videos in real time.
WHAT MAKES MABUSE DIFFERENT FROM OTHER VJ/DJ SOFTWARE TOOLS?
- Mabuse is a fully functional AVJ tool - that's AUDIOVISUAL, not just Audio/Visual. You make music and video, all at once on the same machine in real time.
WHERE CAN I GET MABUSE?
- You can download the Mabuse V1.1 Demo from this site, and then purchase a registration application to unlock it.
HOW MUCH DOES MABUSE COST?
- For a limited introductory period we are selling registrations for only £65, reduced from the normal price of £95. If you are a school, college or university, you can order a 5 or 10 site license for £50 per copy.
HOW DO I USE MABUSE?
- Just load up your audio and video loops. Mabuse will do the rest, including tempo detection and auto synchronisation. You can then use the onscreen controls or an external MIDI controller to manipulate the video and audio . Read the QuickStart manual here to learn more about using Mabuse.
WHAT COMPUTER DO I NEED TO RUN MABUSE?
- We recommend a Mac Pro, Macbook Pro or Macbook Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz and 2GB RAM. If you're running on a PC, anything faster than a Pentium 4 3GHz with 1GB RAM is just fine. its best to have a decent graphics card as well as a fast processor or two and plenty of RAM. Click here for more info.
Proudly sponsored by