Magic Music Workshop is refined premier solution in audio production. You can not only use Magic Music Workshop to grab music from a CD, but also to record audio files, in virtually any format. It enables you to burn your improved, converted audio files to disc. Or use the advanced audio editor to create your own music and songs that you can transfer to CDs, or share it with your friends in party.
With Magic Music Workshop you can:
- Record audio from micro phone, CD, video, MP3 player or RealPlayer
- Offer widely covered real-time decoding technology.
- Edit audio files visually (cut, copy, delete selection, delete silence, paste, paste from file, mix, mix from file).
- Apply various effects (amplify, compressor, delay, equalize, fade in and fade out, flanger, invert, normalize, phase, reverb, reverse, silence, shrink, stretch, vibrato, etc.).
- Apply different filters to any selected portion of audio files (bandpass filter, FFT filter, highpass filter, highshelf filter, lowpass filter, lowshelf filter and notch filter).
- Digitize MP3 to the hard disk, in a way that is suitable to burn it on an audio CD.
- Bring every track in a CD to your professional productions.