Melodyne uno offers you the celebrated Melodyne technology in the most compact and affordable format. Melodyne uno dispenses with the multi-track Arrange window of the larger versions of Melodyne and operates like a normal sample editor: all you do is load in a file, edit it, save your work, and you’re done. There couldn’t be a simpler or more intuitive way to benefit from Melodyne’s unique editing possibilities.
In addition to the most important tools offered by the larger versions of Melodyne, Melodyne uno offers two highly useful operating aids: the Correct Pitch and Quantize Time macros. The Correct Pitch macro allows you to correct the pitch of out-of-tune notes and eliminate ugly pitch drift from a recording with two mouse clicks. The Quantize Time macro offers you just as quick and convenient a way of correcting timing errors — notes that sound too late or too soon or are held too long or not long enough.
- perfect for fine-tuning vocals and reshaping melodies
- 'Correct Pitch' and 'Quantize Time' macros
- mono pitch-shifting and time-stretching unsurpassed in audio quality
- ideal for remixing – facilitates the creative restructuring of melodies
- easy and intuitive user interface
- ReWire integration with a host sequencer
New in v1.8.1
- Support for the latest version of the Mac operating system: OS 10.5 (Leopard).
- Support for the current Pro Tools version 7.4..
- Support for an additional sample rate: 176.4 kHz.
- The Activation Assistant now offers a button for the import and export of license data as an alternative to the drag 'n' drop method.
- The problem that sometimes caused the cursor of a ReWire host to jump to an unexpected position when you selected "Stop" within Melodyne has been solved.
- Mac: the format of exported data has been modified to allow certain other programs (e.g. GarageBand, DP) to read it correctly.
- Win: the ASIO streams of audio interfaces with a large number of inputs and outputs are now listed correctly.