What is Micromono?
Micromono is a small new Liqih Synth which condenses in few controllers the power of a fat FM bass and other interesting lead and glitch sounds. Many paramenters are Velocity controlled for an expressive live performance.
- monophonic synthesizer for basses, leads and percussions, Legato performance, pitchbend.
- two FM oscillators, Double, Detune, FM by envelope, costant FM amount.
- one ADSR envelope with variable curvature, it controls Amp, FM and DynaTone filters.
- Aliasing control: actually FM keytraking.
- DynaTone: multiple filter parameters combined in one control.
- ToneRama, filters mixer
- Velocity to FM, to ADSR level and time, to DynaTone frequency.
- Overdrive and Distorter.
- ModWheel controls Sustain stage.
- CC09 controls FMfx2.
- CC07 control output level.
- Legato on off ( off for arpeggiator usage)
- Velocity Sensivity.