|Software Music Machine Archive||
Multimediafeed MP3 Tagger is a mp3 tag information changing tool. If you own a huge collection of music, our Multimediafeed MP3 Tagger will help you organize your musical archive in a proper way. A large number of manual and automatic modes for tag editing will facilitate routine operations with tags in audio files. With MP3 Tagger, editing, filling and copying tags will be easier. You can save tags in UNICODE or ANSI formats.
Our automatic wizards will help you quickly generate M3U and PLS playlist or lists (TXT, CSV or XML) of your audio files. The adjustable batch mode for tag processing will save your time when editing large amounts of data in audio files. It takes a single click to copy, move or add information to hundreds of MP3 files.
Multimediafeed MP3 Tagger will automatically fill out the blank fields in MP3 tags (using freedb.org) and will even find the songs lyrics on the Internet. In spite of the large number of features, our multilingual MP3 Tagger is extremely easy to use. Its multi-window interface allows you to immediately see the changes you have made to the MP3 tags of your audio files. Multimediafeed MP3 Tagger will help you manage your MP3 collection in a more efficient way.
- MP3 ID3 (version 1 and 2) tags supported (reading and writing);
- Windows Media audio (WMA) files tag supported;
- Full UNICODE support;
- Freedb.org support for automatic tag fields filling;
- Embedded One-click Lyrics finder;
- Automatic upper or lower case tags conversion;
- Embedded Wizards for import\export tag information from\to TXT, CSV and XML formats;
- Flexible filename creation based on the tag information (with templates);
- Flexible tag creation based on the filepath information;
- More presets for generating M3U and PLS playlists;
- Adjustable batch mode for automatic tag organizing;
- Easy ID3 tag fields manipulation: copy, swap, remove and add tag fields;
- Auto formatting and auto generating Track tag for couple of files.