Color7 Music Editor is a visual audio editor and recorder software solution, which supports many advanced and powerful operations with audio data.
You can use Color7 Music Editor to record your own music, voice, or other audio, edit it, mix it with other audio or musical parts, add effects like Reverb, Chorus, and Echo, and master it so that you can burn it to a CD, post it on the World Wide Web, or e-mail it.
- Create, import, and export audio files in different formats, including WAV, MP3, MP2, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, AIFF, MPC and etc.
- Capable of applying a truck of effects - Amplify, Delay, Equalizer, Fade, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Reverse, Silence, Stretch, Vibrato, Echo and more
- Combined with all filters you may need - BandPassFilter, FFTFilter, HighPassFilter, HighShelfFilter, LowPassFilter, LowShelfFilter, NotchFilter.
- Display audio files in the waveform or the spectral view modes and apply zooming
- Integrates all of the industrial editing tech, including - Cut, Copy, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File.
- Record, share and enjoy your own music. Any original audios could be recorded, from any software/hardware, such as RealPlayer, WMA player, any MP3 player, microphone, PC Radio and the other.
- Choose from different encoding bit rates. Whether quality or file size is your preference, it offers adjustment in bit rate, frequency and the other parameters.
- Display and edit of audio information such as album, artist, year of publication and over a dozen others may show in all media player.
Available audio formats
- Uncompressed WAV PCM;
- Compressed WAV (GSM, ADPCM, DSP, U-Law, A-Law and others);
- MPEG2 Layer 3 (MP3), MPEG2 Layer 2 (MP2);
- WMA (Windows Media Audio);
- Ogg Vorbis;
- AIFF, AU;
- MPC (Music Pack);
- VOX (Dialogic ADPCM);
- RAW (Uncompressed PCM, U-Law, A-Law);
- G.726, G.723, G.721;