NUKLEAR is a Mac AU & VSTi plug-in virtual software synthesizer based on advanced granular pulse train synthesis.
NUKLEAR comes with unique pulsar oscillators, this enriches classic sound synthesis with new parameters. It works by pitch disassociation of the note from its waveform length. With this Nuklear is able to produce unique, previously unheard of sounds. Instead of the usual audio waveform length, Nuklear uses the repetition rate for producing the pitch.
- experiment on new sound synthesis
- new, and unheard of sounds
- easy to use interface
- fast growing preset database
- 3 Distortion types
- 4 pulsar train oscillators
- 8 control sequencer
- 8 LFOs and 8 Envelopes
- BPM stereo delay
- pc, ac, vst2, vst3 and audio unit
- 16 voices
- 16 step monophonic note sequencer
There is also a Windows VSTi version.
Changes in v1.1.3
- Nuklear VST3 now loads presets from files with correct user interface settings.
- Fixed delaytimes > 2 seconds can be set now in synch delay.
- Fixed the first sequencer slide had a short gap.
- Fixed sequencer copy & paste didn’t work in AU and VST3.
- Fixed Filter frequency & resonance stayed at the modulated value after removal of the modulation source.
- Fixed global delay off in VST3 & AU.
Changes in v1.1.2
- CPU performance improvement
- Support for 64bit AU
- Added Bend Range
- Larger Editor
- Oscillator effect
- Mod menu upgrades
- Better sound for tune modulation of sinusoidal waveforms
- Various Bugfixes