Neo EQ is an equalizer plug-in which automatically locks in on the right frequencies.
Neo EQ features a unique way of controlling frequencies, it automatically detects and locks in the most audible/sensitive frequencies. This simplifies the EQ process, making it more efficient and effective than traditional parametric EQ. Neo EQ will end your guesswork in messing with the Bandwidth/Q settings, instead it will apply what real engineers do on your EQ with three special algorithms for bandwidth.
Another key feature that Neo EQ provides is that you can apply a particular EQ from a track that you analyzed to your other audio tracks. This will give you consistent EQ sounds and will make mimicking EQ settings easier.
- Innovative pitch detection algorithm that locks up the right frequency
- Three pitch detectors that focus on bass, basic frequency and harmonics for each instrument or vocal.
- Innovative Auto Distortion Correction Peaking Filter Technology brings lowest distortion rate ever
- Artificial Intelligence Assisted Bandwidth control based on the behavior modeling on over 200 mixing engineers
- Sample and hold function for analyzing audio signal, and applying its harmonic information to another audio track.
Different plug-in version to fit for usage on M/S, Sidechain, Mono and Surround
- Up to 32Bit/384KHz resolution
Changes in v2.0
- Native 64-bit VST
- Enhanced Pitch Tracking Algorithm.
- New Dynamic Interaction feature.
- Better Freeze function.
- Better Response.
- 12 more presets.
- Animated Interface.
- Various other changes caused by main framework changes.
Changes in v1.33
- GUI changes
- Better pitch track algorithm for Poly instruments
- Lower distortion rate when response speed is fast
- Bugfix for the Highs slider