Nexus is a next generation ROM synthesizer.
Nexus delivers complex, ultra-fat, contemporary soundstorms. A powerful and flexible architecture is the foundation that supports the immediately useful and spontaneously engaging design of the instrument. Every aspect of Nexus was built to produce music of the highest quality, quickly, with the least amount of fuss.
Nexus features a 32-step arpeggiator with note-transposition, a 32-step trance gate, reverb licensed from Arts Acoustic, and a sophisticated modulation-matrix that will help you sculpt the sound.
Nexus includes a comprehensive 4GB library of over 880 sounds driven by a friendly internal librarian to find the exact sound you need in the heat of the creative moment. Features like search, favorites, and categorization are standard not only in the factory library but in all available expansions. Nexus offers an array of expansions covering a wide gamut of contemporary music styles and produced by the worlds top sound designers.
Nexus is very frugal with the CPU and careful with your RAM.
Nexus is an accessible instrument with contrast controls and several skins available which can change the appearance from black, to blue, to C64 beige.
Changes in v2.6.3
- Bugfix for Arts-Acoustic Reverb and Impulse-Reverb going out-of-tune when using sample-rates other than 44.1 kHz.
- Stability and performance improvements
Changes in v2.6.2
- Improved stability
- Bugfix for feedback issue introduced with 2.6.1.
Changes in v2.6.1
- Several bugs fixed
Changes in v2.6.0
- Various improvements
- Various bugfixes
- New Hollywood Synth Edition expansion released
- New Vengeance Soundset released.
Changes in v2.5.5
- Added new features
- Compatible with new expansions
Changes in v2.4.1
- Four new oscillators have been added
- Support files now detect Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 correctly.
- The Live section is back. From now on, the Live feature can be used to download updates to Nexus2.
- MIDI-CC #7 and #11 (invisible but audible MIDI-CC) have been removed.
- Various bug fixes
Changes in v2.4.0
- Improved loading time speed
Changes in v2.3.5
- 16 new modulation-destinations.
- Eight internal LFOs can now be speed- and depth-modulated via the modmatrix.
- Bugfix for issue with delay-FX sometimes being out of tune for the first note.
- Improved auto-bypass logic for the internal FX.
- Improved thread-syncronization (faster and more secure).
Changes in v2.3.3
- Bugfixes for some minor issues (e.g. keyboard in Logic, mouse-wheel in Cubase etc.).