Numerology sequencer is a modular sequencing environment designed for performing musicians. It works by giving the user an organized workspace within which they can quickly create and connect together a variety of highly functional sequencing and MIDI event generating modules. As a fully modular environment, the user can construct sequencing instruments that fit their own unique and twisted requirements. The sequencers follow a model similar to that used by analog sequencers: the user creates sequences of control values that can be routed to other modules to control generation of notes or MIDI CC and Pitch Bend messages.
- Modular step sequencing music composition environment.
- MIDI-based Note Sequencing modules for monophonic, polyphonic and drum sequencing.
- Flexible CV & Gate Sequencers for 'component-based' sequencing.
- Powerful GrooveClock module for building custom grooves.
- Built-in modular-synthesis-style modules for generating and processing streams of control (CV) data, including LFOs, Envelopes and XY controllers.
- Several MIDI processing and filtering modules.
- Audio Unit hosting.
- Eight-part sample-based DrumKit synthesizer.
- Polyphonic sample-based AudioSample module for audio synthesis.
- Stack-based system for organizing modules into musical parts.
- Integrated preset system for coordinating all module settings within a stack.
- Easy to setup ParameterModulation system for modulating almost anything (including AU parameters) from anything else.
- MIDI remote control of almost any parameter.
- Timeline-based playlist arrangement system.
- Dedicated audio mixer with 8 stereo aux sends per stack.
- Custom routing of CV, Audio & MIDI data streams.
- Stereo audio recording of the Master and Alt output busses.
- Sync via MIDI Clock, MTC or ReWire.
- Universal binary for Mac OS X, 10.4 or later.
Changes in Ver 3.1.1
- Various OS related fixes
- VST and AU fixes for DAW compatibility
- Improved stability
- Fixed rewire issues
- For the complete details of changes head over to Five12 Numerology's Forum
Changes in Ver 3.1
- Window resizing issue when using the 'mail' button is now fixed.
- Responsiveness of audio meters were improved compared to Numerology 2.
- Enhanced handling of MIDI events that will trigger preset changes
- Fixed a problem when loading AU editor windows.
- Other updates and bugfixes are available on Five12 Numerology's Forum: http://www.five12.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2