ORGANized trio v3.1
ORGANized trio is a ToneWheel Organ Simulator with Vibrato/Chorus, Tube Amp and Rotary Speaker.
- 2 manuals and 1 pedal board.
- 3 sets of drawbars.
- Single triggered percussion for upper manual, 2nd and 3rd harmonic.
- Vibrato/Chorus for upper and lower manuals.
- Keyclick simulation.
- Supports automation and patch saving.
- Every control responds to midi control change events (see docs).
- Assignable control change numbers for rotator switch and expression pedal.
- Assignable midi channel for each manual.
- Use Custom Oscillators (non SE-standard).
- Pure synthesis, no samples.
New in v3.1
- MIDI CC# 29 was erroneously assigned to both drawbar lower 1' and V/C switch (now CC# 73)
- Exceeding saturation problem solved
- Adjustable leakage (off, low, mid, high)
- Colour and Contour knobs are now active even with the Overdrive OFF
- Increased the overdrive knob range
- Improved Leslie effect, with new filters for bass and treble rotors and wider doppler effect
- Added option Mute 1' which automatically mutes drawbar upper 1' if percussion is ON
- Improved Vibrato/Chorus circuit
- Adjustable tonewheels attenuation (Off, Low, Med, High)
- All global parameters are now stored in the host's project (supporting host's automation)
- Setting a CC# other than 64 for the Rotary Speaker switch, the sustain pedal will work traditionally
Proudly sponsored by