The Oxford EQ plug-in is based on the OXF-R3 EQ section. It is a fully functional 5-band application with selectable shelf settings on LF and HF sections. Additionally, separate variable slope low pass and high pass filters are provided. The EQ also features 4 different selectable EQ types that cover most of the EQ styles currently popular amongst professional users, including some legacy styles which are renowned for their artistic capability.
- Five band parametric design.
- Selectable shelf settings on LF and HF sections LF and HF Filters providing up to 36dB/Octave slope.
- Four selectable EQ types.
- Fully decramped HF response.
- Support for sample rates up to and including 192kHz.
- Fully automatable (including separate automation for A and B settings).
- Includes six plugins in total for optimal DSP usage (Mono and Stereo versions of EQ, Filters, and EQ and Filters).
New in v1.8
- New format installer:
- Checks for presence and version of iLok driver.
- Auto-detects 32/64 bit operating system and installs relevant v5.8.5 iLok drivers if required.
- Checks for presence of Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 redistributables and installs if required.
- Checks for presence of iLok with correct licence before allowing plug-in installation. Avoids initial plug-in scan failure and resulting unavailability with some VST hosts.
- Option to specify plug-in and preset installation directories from default, if required.
- Log file: Installer-Log.txt file created during installation and stored in Program Files\Sonnox\Oxford Plugins\Logs. Useful to Sonnox support engineers should installation fail.
- Show Preset Name Path: Feature now fully operational.