PE-1 is a seven-band stereo linear-phase parametric equalizer with analog-like fully de-cramped frequency response, graphical editor, and exclusive shape controls. It is designed to provide enhanced sonic clarity and versatility for tonal shaping, mixing and mastering applications.
- Seven-band parametric equalizer.
- Five linear-phase filter types: bell, low-shelf, high-shelf, low-pass, and high-pass.
- Fully de-cramped high-frequency response (analog-like).
- Graphical edition of response.
- Innovative shape controls for tonal shaping.
- Supports host automation.
- Load and save programs and banks.
- Two channels (stereo).
- Wide range of supported sample rates.
Changes in v1.1
- Added "smoother" 3dB/oct and 6dB/oct low-cut and high-cut filters.
- Bugfixes for issues that could sometimes cause vu-meters glitches.
- Bugfixes for issue with GUI knobs, sliders and combo boxes controls.
- Bugfixes for several memory leaks.
- Several other minor bugs and issues fixed.