Phoscyon is a vintage analogue modeled Bassline synthesizer with a unique low pass filter with an 18db/oct dumping and constant resonance amplitude throughout the entire frequency domain. The filter sounds phenomenal! Hear that squelch and you’ll swear its analogue! We’ve also equipped it with a fully customizable integrated arpeggiator (essential in electronic music) as well as an exhaustively analogue modeled distortion effect, crucial for those screaming acid bass lines.
- 18 db/oct filter slope.
- Extended synthesis mods.
- Full control randomizer.
- Internal distortion.
- Host/internal note contro
New in v1.9.0
- Supports both 32 bit and 64 bit
- New preset browser with improved features.
- Better versatility with easy-to-use options control configuration.
- Redesigned MidiCC control including improved Midi Learn mode and assigns management.
- Bugfixes for some major and minor bugs and compatibility issues.
New in v1.8.0
- First official AudioUnit version.
- Full compatibility with Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6.x).
- Start/Stop functionality in internal sequencer.
- Shuffle (swing) parameters. First one is global shuffle used when arpeggiator is used and the second shuffle is stored in pattern memory.
- Accent velocity level settings.
- Oscillator tuning settings.
- MIDI learn functionality compliant with other d16 plug-ins.
- Preset management functionality compliant with other d16 plug-ins.
- Default settings and resources options.
- Options menu compliant with other d16 plug-ins.