JamUp gives you a number of guitar tones, looping functionality and jamming integration via your iPad, iTouch or iPhone.
JamUp is powered by the newly developed multi-stage MESH Modeling engine. It includes 1 amp model, noise gate, distortion, delay and digital reverb.
JamUp aims to provide you with a fully drag and drop signal path for easy routing and chaining. It aims to provide accessible controls where you won't have to dig for control, virtually no learning process or hassles.
As the name implies - JamUp gives you a number of Jamming functionality. Aside from instant integration with iTunes, you get long sampling loops, built-in synchronized metronome, auto quantization, programmable auto-start modes, and the ability to export and share your recordings.
- 1 hybrid amp model with matched convolution speaker emulation
- 4 stomp boxes, racks and processors, runs 5 amp/effect simultaneously
- Sound-on-sound phrase sampler (looper)
- iTunes Jam Player with loop, tempo and pitch control
- Drag and drop signal path
- 16 user presets (Supports MIDI control)
- Includes chromatic tuner and metronome
- Supports JamUp Plug and most headset guitar adaptors
- Supports Alesis IO Dock, Apogee JAM, and most USB adaptors
Changes in v2.0
- Tone sharing to share and download artist and user presets
- Griffin Technology StompBox support
- 64 slot preset manager
- New bass expansion package
- New boutique expansion package
- Ultra low latency, 50% improvement
- Phrase Sampler added undo support
- Continuous speed adjust in iTunes JAM player