If you want BIG, PHAT, WARM sounds from an intuitive interface, then this is your baby. Don't get too comfortable, though, as this beast has claws, and its bark and its bite are both equally ferocious.
Dial in one of the array of distortions to add an instant edge to your tune. Need a little more body? Tweak the compressor/limiter knobs to shape your sound to perfection. How about if you want to reign in the treble while blowing a hole through your bass woofer? Piece of cake, as Predatohm has not one, not two, but four frequency adjustable channels, each armed with all of the above features.
Not content with the bone crushing power packed into those four claws, we have also given you tone controls, a monster stereo widener and a particularly vicious feedback generator. If you have spent your whole life trying to stop feedback running wild across your music, we think you'll like having it fully under your control. Slip it off the leash to add some harmonic warmth to your tone, but be careful. This beast may be caged, but it certainly ain't tame.
- Tube Compression
- Tube warmth on any source
- Phat synth lines
- Vocal warmth and distortion
- Megaphone/Radio vocal effects
- Acoustic guitar enhancement
- Classic 1950's/60's tube sounds
- Drums - distortion for 'phat' sounds and punch
- Guitar overdrive and distortion, amp simulation
- Bass punch
- Creative sound destruction
Changes in v1.50
- VST 64-bit version.
- New installer.
- Windows:minimum supported OS is XP.
New in v1.41
- RTAS Windows version installs factory native presets
- VST Windows version does not steal the keyboard anymore.
- AU version had a focus problem with Digital Performer.
- All Mac versions: open/save preset dialog sometimes failed to find the factory presets folder.