QMidi is a MIDI/Karaoke player for the Macintosh. It can organize and play many types of media files, including movies and CD+G, and allows easy text and chords editing/synchronization. It features real time pitch shifting, time stretching and the ability to display karaoke and movie content in full screen mode, even on a second monitor.
QMidi has an intuitive user interface, which you will be able to use immediately. You can quickly make playlists of your favorite songs and play them sequentially. You can also use the library to organize your files similarly to iTunes.
QMidi Key Features
Supports MIDI formats 0 and 1 and any audio/video format supported by OS X Core Audio or QuickTime.
Native support for FLAC files.
Plays MIDI karaoke, MP3 ID3 lyrics, CDG, movie karaoke.
External text and chords display/edit/synchronization/merge.
Multi-page PDF files display and synchronization.
LRC and LRC+ file support and export. ChordPro file export.
Time stretch, pitch transpose, chord transpose with the ability to export changes.
Text karaoke and CDG to movie conversion.Music library and playlist documents.
Supports many foreign text encodings.
Karaoke text formatting with custom background image.
Remote transport using MIDI messages and AppleScript.
MIDI mixer, GS effects.
Supports OS X Core MIDI devices and Apple DLS Music Device (SoundFonts).
Italian and French localizations.
QMidi Pro additional features
Play audio/video and MIDI in sync. See this feature in action.
MTC (MIDI Time code) sync.
Changes in v2.3.2
- Much faster song start.
- Added visual feedback of chords duration.
- Better chords spacing calculation.
- Added LRC and LRC+ file support and export.
- Added ChordPro file export.
- Added Yamaha XF chord support.
- You can now shift/delete multiple events at once in sync mode.
- Fixed a crash which could occur while exporting as AAC.
- Since version 2.2.5, syncing a PDF did not update the dirty state of the document. Fixed.
- On OS X 10.8, some windows state were not remembered between sessions. Fixed.
- Mirror window was not updated when syncing chords. Fixed.