REFLEX Pro is a 4 channel multi effects delay.
This is a fully funcitonal VST ambience effects plug-in. It covers a wide range from generic delay up to droning pads, spacy ambience or even heavy distortion effects. It comes with pre-configured intuitive stereo handling with flexible sound variations. It is considered as the big brother of the REFLEX Free plug-in.
- 150 built-in presets
- Assignable MIDI controllers
- Parameter modulation with six modulation sources
- Panorama rotation algorithm for special rotating sounds
- 2 Envelope followers
- 4 LFO modulation sources with 34 waveforms
- 4 Channel Frequency shifter
- Bandsplitter for frequency processing
- Additional Feedback loop with 4 routing types for dense reverb and feedback effects
- Two saturation sections - soft and distortion
- Two independent stereo delay paths
Changes in v2.2
- New Skinability feature, where you can customize its appearance
- LFO sync to song position pointer
- Data and Preset Folder moved into Program data folder
- Bugfix for Audio dropout with extreme Resonance modulation settings on the Butterworth filter
- Bugfix for broken wrap at LFO stepping
- Bugfix for false Preset name storing (host vst data)
- Bugfix for false storing of some LFO parameters (host vst data)
Changes in v2.1
- New LFO waves
- LFO gate features
- Individual feedback including randomize and memslots.
- Inverse MIDI controller assignment.
- Bugfix for Automation read Decay A/B.
- Bugfix for False highlight link button.
- Bugfix for Corrupted VST host storing of changed LFO waves.
Changes in v2
- Two filter sections including 16 single and 8 double filter types with selectable "hook points"
- Two waveshaping sections featuring 7 shaping types from soft saturation to crushing Lofi sounds.
- LFO depth and rate can be modulated!
- Ambience section adding extra reverb with different routing options featuring very special soundscapes.