RapidPreview is a simple sound file previewer which can easily preview numerous number of sound files in a file browser format.
Waveform can be displayed by opening AIFF and the WAV file with "WaveViewer", and arbitrary range can be selected while visualizing the waveform on a display. Selected part can be cut out to a new file and also can be saved in a specified file format and the sampling rate, etc.
New in this version
- [Add] Added short cut key. Left arrow key - directory up, Right arrow key - directory down.
- [Add] Comment edit on a "FileBrowser". (Cmnd+Return or Menu>FileBrowser>Edit Comment)
- [Add] The state of the "AutoPreview" button when quiting is memorized.
- [Fix] Fixed clash bug when rename.
- [Change] Rewite filelist display code.