Reality is an emulation of the Realistic MG-1, a synth that was sold by Radio-shack but was made by the Moog company. Special attention was given to the oscillators, analog instability and overall oddness of the original.
- 2 analog style oscillators (tone sources) with saw/square waveform, sync and ring modulation (bell).
- Noise generator.
- Tempo sync LFO (modulation) with triangle, square and random waveforms.
- ASR envelope (contour).
- VCA with multiple mode, envelope, key (gate) and continuous.
- 24db filter modulated by the LFO and Envelope.
- Monophonic or polyphonic modes with separate tuning.
Proudly sponsored by