Riffster Lite Build 2406
Lite is a stripped down version that's even simpler than Riffster -- great for kids or students to get started.
- Learn symphonic passages, guitar licks, keyboard tricks, vocal parts, or use it for transcription -- do it quickly and easily by playing selected loops of digital audio.
- Like Riffster, Lite can rip CDs, import MP3, WAV, or WMA files, then slow any audio track down and independently change tempo, key, or pitch.
- Internet CD database lookup: Find song names for ripping tracks.
- Drag or "scratch" loop points -- hear where you're at.
- Lite understands loops and tracks prepared in Riffster so you can use it as a delivery tool for classes or Riff novices.
- The emphasis with Riffster Lite is on no-frills, simple as-possible interfaces and function. Installation takes seconds and you're off making music.
Proudly sponsored by