|Software Music Machine Archive||
RockIt Pro DJ v5
- Dual hyper-threaded DJ mixing decks.
- Mix MP3 and WAV files.
- Plays audio CDs, with integrated CD player.
- Internet CD lookup.
- Plays videos and image slideshows.
- MIDI capable for use with most controllers.
- Completely user customizable skins, keys, etc.
- Integrated jukebox for an additional audio deck.
- Unlimited tracks, playlists and libraries.
- Multiple sound devices.
- AutoMixing and Random AutoMixing.
- Master mixer with equalizer.
- Sound effects sampler.
- Full MP3 Tag editor/Multi-file tag editor.
- Playlist editor.
- Presets, cue points and looping.
- Automatic Internet album art lookup.
- Play history auto saves as a playlist.
- 3 band kill EQ for each deck.
- 2 user definable cue points per track.
- Pitch control and pitch bend.
- Wave display.
- Fade in / Fade out.
- Auto Crossfader.
New in v5
- Updated Library Manager
- Consolidated Navigation Tree with Added Display Options
- Info Window to display selected song information
- Import/Export M3U Playlists
- New Skins
- Startup Options
- Text and Song Display Output to External Monitor/Projector
- Watch Folders
- Change Font Size and Colors in Lists
- New Play Next Command
- New Search option for Currently Displayed List
- Optional Naming of History List on Exit
- Threaded Folder Display
- Mono Output Option
- Additional MIDI Controller Mappers
- Spectrum/Waveform Display Toggle
- Most Played Song Display
- Recently Added Song Display
- Auto Library Backup and Rollback
- Backup option for Playlists
- Sync Start for Phase Mixing
- Additional Context Menu Options
- Consolidated Popup Lists
- Updated Playlist Editor
- Updated Add Wizard to filter out bad tag data
New in v4.1
- Now comes with 11 skins pre-packaged.
- Jukebox mode.
- Video deck can now reside on the main skin.
- Main audio deck FX -- echo, flange and rotate.
- View by BPM.
- New main menu system.
- Library analyzer.
- MIDI Learn utility, for mapping controllers.
- Add only new files to the library.
- Fixes for MIDI using Vista.
Check out this site...