The Sonalksis SV-719 is an analogue-modelled dynamics processor developed for professional audio applications. In keeping with the other plug-ins in the Sonalksis 'SV' series, it employs unique design methods to provide a gate/expander with true 'Analogue' characteristics.
The SV-719 is the most extensively featured gate/expander available. Aside from all the standard gate parameters, the SV-719 features external side-chain inputs, multiple band side-chain filtering, midi triggering capability, and independent left/right channel triggering possibilities. In addition, a hybrid analogue/digital signal chain path allows look-ahead processing if required.
Other features include:
- Separate gate and expander models, with soft or hard-knee expansion capability
- Ducking capability - a mechanism often used in voiceover production, but which can also be used creatively for example to de-emphasize effects which might cloud a mix when there's too much going on.
- Zero latency throughput - enables the gate to be used in the monitor path for tracking situations
- Sonalksis 'State-space' physical model design for true analogue response
- 64bit floating point precision internal processing throughout
- Support for sampling rates of up to 192 kHz
- Ultra efficient processing, with specific optimisations for all native processors
- Support for most native plug-in formats on OS X and Windows
New in v1.08
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements in functionality.