Extreme Sample Converter v3.5.9
Extreme Sample Converter is a multi-functional audio software, browser, player, and patch editor with advanced conversion between different file formats.
- File Converter.
- Patch editor - QEditor.
- Extended loop editor.
- Virtual disk support.
- Browser and viewer.
- Real-Time audio player.
New in v3.5.9
- Added: Repeat Sample [R] in Hardware Converter. Allows to repeat sample recording in case of clipping, distortion or to take second variant of sound. To use this function click on a button or press shortcut [R].
- Added: Next Sample [N] in Hardware Converter. Allows to stop sample recording and take the next sample, helpful with recording of patches with different sample length or when samples are continuously looped. To use this function click on a button or press shortcut [N].
- Added: Disable Plugin Delay Compensation option in Hardware/VSTi Converter. Useful for plugins which incorrectly compensate its delay.
- Added: Auto Trim and Auto Trim Post Record functions in Hardware/VSTi Converter menu, used to remove unwanted silence at the end of sample or to automatically stop recording. Threshold is calculated automatically by the first 5 second interval before sampling is started.
- Changed: Opening *.zon file does not send automatically Bank Select and Program Change.
- Fixed: Crash with NKI to SFZ loop conversion.
- Fixed: Folders were locked by explorer, editing or moving of folders was not possible while ESC was opened.
- Fixed: Fixed crash with Terratec sound cards under Vista.
- Fixed: Retrieving of ASIO Input/Output channels. Correctly shows available inputs and outputs now.
Proudly sponsored by