SignalScope Pro for iOS will turn your iPad or iPhone into a dynamic signal generator and analysis tool.
With SignalScope Pro you can acquire audio data easily, storing data into MAT-files, ascii text files, PDF or JPEG images for later use. Now you can use your iPad or iPhone as an Oscilloscope, Octave band analyzer, FFT analyzer and as a stereo signal generator.
- Analyze signals from your iOS devices' audio input device or from the iPhone/iTouch/iPad built-in accelerometer
- Audio sample at 48 kHz or 44.1 kHz, accelerometer data is sampled at 100 Hz
- Assign units to your input signals and calibrate external transducers for accurate measurements
- Save data to tab-delimited easy to open formats like ASCII text files or MAT-files
- Save high resolution image data as PDF or images into the photo album of your iOS device
- Easily retrieve data from your iOS device via iTunes or through sharing
- Easily focus on specific sample values or frequencies with a cursor
- Zoom and panning supported via multi touch gestures
- On an iPad, you can view real time analyzer displays on an external screen
New in v2.4.2
- The keyboard no longer covers the text boxes when editing amplitude and pan values in the Signal Generator tool.
- Various other bugfixes and stability enhancements
New in v2.4.1
- Updated default headset input voltage sensitivities for most recent iOS devices (iPhone 5, iPod touch 5, iPad 4, and iPad mini)
- FFT’s are now performed with double precision (64-bit) arithmetic.
- Data entry bugs have been fixed in the Signal Generator tool.
- Help files have been updated.
- Other bug fixes and stability enhancements
New in v2.4
- Input sensitivities adjusted for most recent iOS devices (iPhone 5, iPod touch 5, iPad 4, and iPad mini)
- Better Octave tool performance on iOS 6
- Other Minor bugfixes
New in v2.3.5
- iOS 6 compatible
- iPhone 5 compatible
- Additional details can be displayed for stored data files
- Cosmetic improvements and bug fixes
New in v2.1.3
- Oscope waveform data can now be exported to AIFF, CAF, or WAV audio files.
- The Excitation (signal generator) tab now supports the same color schemes as the analysis tools.
- Other cosmetic improvements have been made to the user interface.
- Several bugs have been fixed.
New in v2.1.2
- Performance improvements.
- Various bugfixes
New in v2.0.4
- Bugfix for an issue which sometimes prevented audio output from working properly
- Users are prompted once to reset default microphone and headset input sensitivities.
New in v2.0.3
- iOS 5 enables iOS devices to measure sound levels up to 120 dB with the built-in microphone and 130 dB with the headset microphone.
- Corrects default microphone sensitivities for iOS 5.
- (2.0.2) now fully compatible with iOS 5
New in v2.0.1
- Just a few changes to the interface