SilverBox is a digital reincarnation of the world's most famous analog bassline machine, the Roland TB-303.
- Authentic monophonic analog bassline emulation.
- Easy-to-use interface.
- Oscillator with saw/square waveforms.
- 18 dB/oct. analog-modeled multi-mode filter with low-pass, high-pass, band-pass and peak modes.
- Sequencer with piano roll, accent & slide.
- Variable pattern length (1-16).
- Advanced randomize functions.
- 16x oversampled distortion with minimum aliasing (soft, hard clipping, soft foldback, hard foldback).
- Optimized DSP code using SIMD instructions.
- Customizable MIDI CC automation.
- Custom skinnable user interface.
New in v1.12
- Fixed: tuning quantize works correctly.
- Fixed: occasional crashes with multiple instances.
- Fixed: registration window freeze in Reaper.
- Fixed: first note is played correctly.
- All knobs are vertical linear.
- Changed the color of LCD rectangles to dark blue.
- Added a new function for randomizing presets.
- Added a new filter type: peak.
- Bandpass/highpass/peak filters are normalized.
- Now supports custom skins.
Proudly sponsored by