Deep is an AU plugin designed for creating rhythmic filter effects.
It utilizes a flexible envelope sequencer that runs in sync with your DAW and modulates a steep -48 dB octave low-pass filter.
It has multiple shaping and timing options and has an easy to understand interface which makes it convenient to work with. Deep can apply complex filtering patterns onto any instrument parts. It can re-process and mangle beat loops with perfectly matched timing.
Finally it will transform static, seemingly unwanted sounds into spectrally and rhythmically rich new material which you can use in your audio projects.
Changes in v1.1.2
- Arrow-style slider controls.
- Ruler-style step marker length variation to differentiate beats.
- BugFix for synchronisation issue when host transport location is a negative number.
- Added required Audio Unit format changes for OS X 10.7 and 10.8.
- No longer supports older PC processors and OS X 10.5.
Changes in v1.1.1
- Added color shading for even/odd beats in the envelope matrix
- Removed even/odd beat markers in the sequence length selector
- Minor enhancements to other graphics
Changes in v1.1.0
- Redesigned interface, now with bigger control elements, improved colors, shapes, and contrast
- Filter resonance control
- New preset patches
- New user manual