Slayer2 starts from where its predecessor left-off. In particular, the physical model of the guitar has been completely revamped, improving the quality of the simulation dramatically. Not only does Slayer2 sound a whole lot better, it is also much more flexible.
Up to 16 effects can now be used simultaneously; half of them before, and half of them after, the amplifier. You can place any of the sixteen available stomp-box effects in any of the sixteen available effect slots. And when you want to change the order of the effects, just drag'n'drop.
Astonishingly authentic acoustic guitars can be created by altering the size and material used for the guitar-body.
There are also new playing-aids, two new string-types, two new amplifiers and two new cabinets.
The interface graphics have been revamped too. Slayer2 has a completely new, elegant and refreshing look. The whole look'n'feel makes it much easier and faster to use.
Supplied as a bonus plug-in, a special treat is the effects-only version of Slayer2. With its own virtual amplifiers and effect pedals, you can even use Slayer2 on your own guitar! Play your guitar live, and Slayer2 will mangle, smash and contort it to meet your needs.*
* for realtime usage a soundcard with low latency is required.
- Playing-aids for instant gratification
- Build-in AMP/Cabinet simulation
- Build-in Pre/Post AMP effects
- 64 ready-to-go presets included
- Very easy to use
New in v2.6.0:
- Universal Binary for Mac OS X.
- Some internal functions where optimized and fixed.
- “edit”-button removed. The result is that SLAYER2 is now always in edit-mode.
- Updated internal multithreading-protection code.