SoundGrid is an advanced matrix sequencer for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, allowing you to create stunning audio-visual performances in a moment and wherever you are.
It was inspired by famous Tenori-on by Yamaha and popular ToneMatrix web app.
Even if you have never composed music, you will find SoundGrid simple and exciting to play with and will start creating unique compositions in minutes with just the tips of your fingers.
Then easily share them with other users and in turn browse, download and rate their creations. You can also record tracks and live performances to audio file, upload it directly to SoundCloud or export to a computer.
For more experienced users SoundGrid offers advanced features and has everything you need to create longer and rich compositions and live performances.
Universal binary for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
Various Instruments with high-quality stereo sounds
- Download and install additional Instruments right from the app
- Web Console to create Instruments from your own samples, export and import them
Up to 8 layers each playing from any Sound Bank with up to 8 patterns per layer with different melodies
- Song Mode to automatically play one pattern after another
- Live Play mode made specially for live performances
- Draw mode to play sounds as you multi-touch or draw over the screen
Real-time sound effects: Amp Envelope, Delay and Lowpass/Highpass/Bandpass/Notch resonant filter
Share your compositions with other users, browse, download and rate their creations
Recording to audio file
- Directly upload to SoundCloud, send via email or download using Web Console
- Export in WAV, AAC and ringtone formats
Adjustable project tempo, adjustable looping range for each pattern, pattern randomization, switchable musical scales, patterns copy/paste
Save and load multiple projects with graphical previews
New in v3.30